Cupcakes Decoration

How to do Cupcakes decoration at home?


       Many times we thought maybe I can do this........ at my home kitchen for my kids and family, friends. Very creative and innovative  cupcakes decoration easy available in the market.But when you do it yourself (DIY) that is different feeling.so I think this will help you and try to do very simple designs,any one can make.You can do any designs as your choice.
Ingredients :
Cupcakes
Whip cream
Food colours
Piping nozzles
Piping bags
Silver balls
Sprinkler

Recipe Method :


1)make cupcakes and cool down completely.
2) whip your cream ( I am using non dairy whipped cream) separate cream in 2 or 3 parts if you want to make colourful cream
3)mix the colours in the cream
4) take your nozzle and piping bags,place
the nozzle in the bag and feel bag with cream
5)now take your cupcake and make your chosen design.I make simple rose .
6)take your cupcake in your hand and your piping bag at 90° angle turn your hand in round shape and give equal pressure and make rose.
7) sprinkle​  the sprinkler and silver balls.
Enjoy your (DIY) cupcakes decoration.

Any suggestions or comments regarding this or other recipes please email us.

tejalsarvaiya 2778@gmail.com

For other recipes notification please follow my Facebook page Tejal's delicious vegetarian recipes
Or
Follow us on Instagram tejaldeliciousrepices





Comments