Basic information about Baking

Hello everyone.
I am Tejal and I try to do something new in my life.I am home maker and  start write my most favorite subject COOKING.

         So let's talk about  cooking healthy technique Baking........

      In all our the world people like testy Gujarati' recipes. I m also guju girl so I m gone love it so much.In Indian food we are using often rosting, steaming,frying techniques but less Baking.Now people more conscious about thier health and lifestyle. Now home makers are aver of More and more  about baking items.I am trying to give basic information about baking .It is very healthy and creative and unique . Everyone's favorite cakes, cupcakes, pizza etc are examples of this.
When you are start Baking these tools normally use. I am use microwave , convection oven so I am using  silicone mold.As you can see tools cutting knife, scraper, turing table, piping bag and nozzles, masuring cups and spoons, liquid masuring cup, mixing bowl, siffter,etc.so now you can see decoration tools ,baking tools.so keep baking ,happy baking.





For more notifications for recipes Follow my Facebook page Tejal's delicious vegetarian recipes 
Or Follow us on instagram tejaldeliciousrecipes 


Comments